Each one of us wants to have a beautiful body and skin. Ladies specially spend a significant time of their life in the beauty parlors or the wellness clinic seeking ways and means to make the dead cells of the skim pile off and let the new skin come out and give the look of younger skin and body. These desires have given rise to beauty and wellness industry which is a million dollar industry. If you have the dead or dry skin you also can visit skin and makeup institute to get the right treatment.
How to make your skin healthy naturally?
- You must protect your skin from the skin cancer which is caused by the over exposure of the skin in the sun. It gives rise to the most dreaded disease that is skin cancer, which is responsible for killing of the most women than by the breast cancer. You must ensure to apply sun screen lotion before exposing your body to the sun. You must consult the dermatologist to suggest the sun screen lotion which is best for your skin.
- Keeping the skin and the body hydrated makes the body and the skin to get rid from the toxins produced by the body. You must ensure to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily including fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your diet chart not which only helps you keep healthy but also makes your skin shine. Vitamin C protects your body from free radicals.
- Lean meat, nuts and seeds which make for good fat helps in providing elasticity of the skin and gives the glow to the skin.
- You should avoid using excess of spicy food and sugar along with dairy food which keeps the skin clear from acne and prevents food allergies.
- Excess of caffeine use results in increasing the pores of the skin whereas small pores of the skin give your skin a healthy look.